Thursday, April 20, 2006

Coaching

Wow!

How time flies, isn't it?

I'm having this fear about time.

Like sand, the more I tighten my grip, it will slip through my fingers.

I thought that I have this strategy about being "ahead" of time by waking up early as humanly possible and do as much things as I can in the morning. It seems that I have to relook my strategy and figure out, why is it that I still have time "....slipping through my fingers."

Anyways, I am back here typing this article out on my Blogger website to figure out what is the main purpose of my Blogger website?

Hmmmm.....still not sure what is it's purpose. Hmmmm...... {I wonder if this is reflective of myself?} Is being indecisive a pattern?

Coaching.

Oh yeah. I've committed myself to coach the "SuperKids" and "I Am Gifted" (SK/IAG) programme at Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group (AKLTG). Last weekend, I had such a great time being with yourng people that I now understand how "old" or "mature" people love to work with them because they make life youthful.

Now is left with the upcoming weekend Coach training where I will be learning the Technical skills of coaching the participants of SK/IAG programme namely Speed Reading, Super Memory, Mind Mapping etc.

Alright, here is where I think I want to end this post.

Cheers! =)

A!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home