Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Life Successful

Arrrgh!!!

Sometimes I ask myself is wanting to live a Life Successful really worth it? Of course I know that the answer to the question is a definite: “Y-E-S”!

Yet, I am faced with so much ‘challenges’ that I feel that I am slowly suffocation under all of the ‘pressure’. I feel that going back to the Life Ordinary is what I should be deserved.

BUT!

I know that I should live my Life Successful and that all that I am facing is a part and parcel of that decision. I know that nobody becomes Successful without paying a particular price.

Take for example my dream of becoming a BODYCOMBAT instructor has finally come true. It is a personal goal that I had set for myself when I had graduated from POE Whoosh!14 in May 2004 and only now had I finally gotten that goal in the bag.

Now, you may be asking: “Is this a pattern?” That my goals seem to go thru some kind of delay before it is manifested into being true?

Hmmm….

Anyways, I understand that there is a need for me to set things right. There is so many things that I want to do and (really) I am not sure where I should start.

The saying goes: “Just start from somewhere.” And things will somehow work its way true.

So, guys! Today I am writing this journal as a beginning of a chapter and also of a commitment that I want to keep a journal of my Life Successful so that I have a track record of what I have done and what I have achieved and what is left to do.

From a quick look of this journal, I feel that there is a lot of things that I am not satisfied with. And I believe that is my ‘pattern’ and I am committed to break that pattern so that I change to become a person who makes a difference in other peoples’ lives!

So, everyday, I shall spend at least 5 minutes to update my REALLY dead blog with things that matters to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home