Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Secret (Continued)

I just had a check on my links to the FREE videos of The Secret Movie and I found out that one of them is the Abraham-Hicks Edition and the other is the Original/In Circulation Edition.

Unfortunately, the Abraham-Hicks Edition is not available anymore. (This is the one that I got in the email from the "Designated Drivers Of America".) As i said earlier, the FREE version is on a limited time period only.

The Original/In-Circulation Edition is still available so go watch it while it is still there.

Some of you may be wondering why is there 2 versions?

There is The Secret Forum at the Secret Website where this topic is discussed. Some people on the Forum may discuss the idea that The Secret is actually the brainchild of Esther and Jerry Hicks and another topic may discuss that it is the result of the Teachings of Abraham.

I've been introduced to The Secret Movie/DVD/Documentary since 4th October 2006, thanks to Vic Johnson and his MDI Big Deal. Ever since that 'fateful' date, I have been subconsciously applying "the secret".

I have yet to do the 'assignment' that comes with "The Secret" DVD. I think I'll post that later.

Hmmm..... Now that I think of it, it seems that I should be posting on a separate blog to chart my experiences as I apply the teachings of "the secret" to my daily life.

To Your Success! =)

A!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home