Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Secret DVD Secrets!

I've watched The Secret DVD several times now and I've come to realize that there is something that is hidded inside it.

For those who have watched the FREE version, let me tell you that the DVD contains a deleted scene where some of the 'teachers' discussed the 'energy' that we posses inside every human beings.

I think that it would have been one of the 'items' that the movie would have discussed.


One thing that struck me about the Secret DVD is Bob Procter's special speech. I believe that this is available on the FREE version of the DVD on Google Video website. I like the idea he discusses, where I will sum up in these few words, that:

"We are who we are on how we want ourselves to be."

Of course, just like many movie DVD titles, there will be the "Behind the Scene" look of how the movie was made.

For those of you who want to quickly get your hands on the Secret DVD, click on the banner above. You will go to Drew Pictures website that is run by the Secret DVD movie director and you will get the option to order the autographed version of the DVD.

A rumour has it that there will be The Secret Part 2 in the works and production will start next year in 2007!

To Your Success!

A!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home