Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Secret

Once in a while, something happens in my life that gives me a new insight into how I want to live my life.

I know that I want to live my life of EXCELLENCE and this belief had been instilled in me more strongly after I had attended a seminar called Patterns of Excellence(POE) programme runned by the successful entrepreneur and trainer Adam Khoo at Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd here in Singapore.

Ever since that time when I had attended Whoosh 14 my life has been different ever since.

2 days ago, I was given an opportunity to talk to groups of people about my experience in Internet Marketing that I have been seriously doing for only a couple of months. Even though I started IM early this year, I had not made a conscious effort of doing it seriously until beginning of September when i signed up for alief.payitforwards4profits.com

I was so frustrated at what i was doing at the time that i decided that enough is enough and that i really wanted to take things into my own hands and get my Financial Goals into focus.

Then I began to use something within me that i didn't understand what it was really but was shared at POE and only until recently I got the "Ah ha!" event! I really understood what suuccessful people like Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie, Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn, etc etc had within themselves that they used to acheive their dreams.

This my friend is a SECRET that great people in the past had wanted to keep for themselves and only around the end of the 20 century had more and more people getting to know about it. However through previlege teachings and counsels some people get to know about it.

When I stumbled upon this "secret" that I am about to share with you, I realized that the event that I was involved in 2 days ago was partly the "secret" at work. And now that I have more understanding of how this power is going to guide me, I began to feel compelled to do something about my website: www.aliefhamdani.com

You see, now I feel that there will be more and more people visiting my website and that they would want to see something more useful than Alief's Rants and Raves. I believe that they would want to know how my website can apply to their needs.

So right now, I will share with you this link that will tell you what this great "SECRET" is all about. Perhaps some of you may have known of it from past experiences; or some may have heard of it and have not really EXPERIENCED it as I have; or some of you are ignorant of it.

I'll be putting in more information that will be pertinent to your success soon.

Meantime, let now be the time when you take destiny into your own hands and find out what this One Secret Ability that you can choose to have to acheive everything that your mind can imagine.

Here is the description of what the secret is from the secret website:

"The Secret has existed throughout the history of humankind. It has been discovered, coveted, suppressed, hidden, lost and recovered. It has been hunted down, stolen, and bought for vast sums of money.

Now for the first time in history, The Secret is being revealed to the world over two breathtaking hours. A number of exceptional men and women discovered The Secret, and went on to become known as the greatest people who ever lived. Among them: Plato, Leonardo, Galileo, Napoleon, Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, Edison, Einstein and Carnegie, to name but a few.

Fragments of The Secret have been found in the oral traditions, in literature, in religions and philosophies throughout the centuries. For the first time, all the pieces of The Secret come together in an incredible revelation which will be life transforming for all who experience it.

Included are; 'Miracle Man' Morris Goodman, who tells his awe inspiring story of how he recovered from paralysis by using The Secret. Dr. Denis Waitley, who used various aspects of The Secret in training Olympic athletes and Apollo astronauts to reach new heights of human endeavor. Best selling authors and philosophers including Esther Hicks/Abraham (www.abraham-hicks.com), Bob Proctor, John Assaraf, James Ray and Joe Vitale, explain how they have created lives of phenomenal success utilizing The Secret. Doctors in the fields of medicine and quantum physics explain the science behind The Secret.

The Secret reveals amazing real life stories and testimonials of regular people who have changed their lives in profound ways. By applying The Secret they present instances of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth, overcoming obstacles and achieving what many would regard as impossible. The Secret reveals how to apply this powerful knowledge to your life in every area from health to wealth, to success and relationships. The Secret is everything you have dreamed of... and is beyond your wildest dreams."

Here is the link to view the Secret for free:

http://tinyurl.com/ymwhez

To Your Success!

A!

PS: Go there quickly as the FREE movie will be up only for a limited time period only!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home