Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Letter to Jay Kanik

I wrote a reply letter voicing my frustrations working a job that I am not passionate about:


Hi Jay,

Thanks for the Audio link. Yeah... I agree with what the speaker says is to get leads in whatever business anyone goes through.

I went to take a look at your website and I really admire you for where you are right now. You are doing something that I want to do too: ie Never Need A Job!

Right now, I am struggling working in this company (Media Architects Pte Ltd) because I need the job because of the pay so that I can pay my bills.

That's the catch22 isn't it? I want to do something that I am passionate to do and at the same time I can't do it because it is not paying the bills for me.... yet!

Hmmmm......

Right now, I am at the office going thru my emails and IM resources and I am fired up. If you askk me to do my job, I feel like dying and I just want to go to sleep!

Now, my dillema is whether to quit this job that makes me feel like I am dying BUT is helping me pay the bills or do something that makes me feel alive but is not paying me enough.....yet!

I attended this seminar of Secrets To Becoming a Self-Made Millionaire by Adam Khoo and he advises people to do something that they have a great passion about. That one will not mind losing sleep over because PASSION is the driving force behind them.

If I were to make a decision on this basis, then I should quit this job and build an outstanding IM business, isn't it?

Cheers! =)

A!

Now, reading the email, it makes perfectly clear that I should quit and follow my dream(s). That is to continue doing GYM work and BODYCOMBAT and build a profitable Internet Marketing business.

However, my fear is: How to support myself financially?

In a way, this fear can be alleviated because I have a business fixing computers: Alief IT Services and I can earn roughly SGD$75.00 per job. Plus, I am getting paid for teaching BODYCOMBAT at the gym.

If I were to continue working for MA, I am not only dying in there but wasting good time for opportunities at the gym and running my IT business.

Also, I plan to continue with my Herbalife business that I am putting it on the back-burner. I bet that if I were to listen to my sponsor, I can be earning a steady income per month.

So..... one step at a time eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home