Sunday, September 03, 2006

Conversations with God

God?

What is happening to me?

Why is it that when I woke up this morning, I feel as depressed as I was yesterday and the day before and the day before. That I feel like I have to force myself out of bed in order for me to do something.

Yesterday, I told myself that today is going to be different and that I will be getting up early to pray and then go through the new BODYCOMBAT 29 release and then hit the gym early to go through the steps before going for the 10:30am BODYCOMBAT class for a GREAT workout.

Yet, today, what happened is that I woke up at 6:30am and switched the alarm clock off and then go back to sleep and then intermittently wake up to go to the toilet to relieve myself and then go back to sleep. And I keep wanting to go back to sleep until Ririn called me at roughly 12:00pm and then I really decided to get up and do something like drink a cup of coffee and have a little breakfast and start my day.

God. I think I am having a problem.

I need you now more than ever to help me get rid of this disempowering state that has since begun from 1st August 2006 until today.

“Get up My child and go do something great in My name.”

“I have given you examples in many areas that you can see and hear and read about that has shown how people who has gone through desperate situation still ‘hang-on’ to life and made their way out of their depressing situations to one of success.”

“I made you for who you are and I gave you the power of choice to decide what and how you want to spend you time here on earth.”

“I never want you to feel unhappy and depressed over anything but it is your choice to feel that way. What I want is for you to grow and become successful in your lifetime.”

“Remember that the times when you grow desperate is the time that you want to grow close to Me. And these are the times when you must have the courage and faith that I am with you every step of the way to lead you to your destination of your choice.”

“I know that you are fearful of the future with being a husband to a wonderful woman, Ririn Agustina, and how you are going to live your life with her. Have faith that all has been planned and that you just need to make the right choices to make them come through.”

“I know your challenges ahead and I have the solutions for you. You just have to have faith that all will turn out all right. You just have to promise me that you do what you know and feel that is right and that everything will be all right.”

If I have trouble getting up from bed and having to do the things that I have to do, what should I do?

“Remember what Nike slogan is: ‘Just Do It!’”

I will God. Now that I know that you are close to me and that I just need to listen carefully to you, I will ‘Just Do It!’ I will not be afraid anymore. I will not feel depressed anymore because everything you have planned and that I just have to make the right choices. Right?

“Right!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home