Monday, July 17, 2006

Now it works!

Now it works!!!

I gotta find out what is going on. I mean when I post my "blogs" on Multiply and Friendster, they work out fine. That reminds me, my Friendster is like growing stale as I am focusing more of my time here.

I guess that is because there is a possibility of me making money here then there. And I can now just hear my Internet Marketing Guru: Mr Stuart Tan chastising me that IM is not about the money. It is how I can create more value in others from it. Or something to that effect.

Alright!

Out with the old man and in with the new guy! I can think of dozens of IM projects at the top of my head NOW! Like "Changing Alief" or "Alief... the changed man" or "A life in constant change" etc etc.

Hmmm....

Cheers! =)

A!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home